With Thanksgiving around the corner, it’s easy to start salivating over those holiday classics early. Use this alternative to a traditional meal to calm your cravings!
- 2 turkey breast tenders
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into pieces
- 2 cups fresh green beans
- 3 cups parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons poultry seasoning
- 1 packet turkey gravy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Boil a large pot of water. When the water is boiling, add the cauliflower and cook for about five minutes, or until barely tender.
- In a small pan, heat the butter and heavy cream, whisking frequently. Turn off the heat, and add about half of the parmesan cheese.
- Drain the cauliflower, and return to the pot. Stir in the cream sauce, and add salt and pepper to taste. Transfer the cauliflower to a medium baking dish, and cover the top with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Grease a separate baking dish for the turkey breast tenders. Season the top of the turkey breast with the poultry seasoning.
- Put the cauliflower and turkey breast in the oven side by side, and bake for bout 35 minutes.
- When the cauliflower and turkey breast are almost done, boil another pot of water. When the water is boiling, add the green beans and cook for about 8 minutes, or until tender. Drain the green beans.
- Prepare the turkey gravy according to package directions.
- Serve the turkey, sliced, with the cauliflower au gratin and green beans, and top with gravy.