I love this chili because it’s quick, easy and full of flavor. It’s one of my weeknight go-to recipes, and makes great leftovers.
- 2 organic bonless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 cans white beans
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablepoons poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375 F. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the poultry seasoning, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through.
- In a large pot, heat the extra virgin olive oil. Add the onion, jalapenos, and garlic. Stir occasionally, and cook for about five minutes.
- Add the beans and chicken stock to the pot, and turn the heat to low.
- When the chicken is done, remove it from the oven and let cool. When it’s cool enough to cut, dice it into pieces.
- Add the chicken to the soup pot.
- Stir in the sour cream, and serve.